02 March 2014

My March Challenge

Hear ye! Hear ye!

The month of March has finally begun which means that it is also the start of my new monthly challenges. I am excited more than ever to meet all the goals that I have set this month because based on my performance last month, I am doing very well.

I remember myself writing down my New Year's resolution almost every year and ending up not doing most, if not all, of them. It's not that I did not want to, it's because I didn't have the motivation I needed and I did not really track my progress that is IF I even started one task I wrote on my resolution list.

Anyway, without further ado, let me share with you guys my March Challenge list.


Notice that my first 3 goals were quite similar with my first 3 February goals. This is because I believe that I am not done with those challenges yet and that I just have to push myself harder into improving not only my craft (blogging) but more importantly my health.

As for my fourth challenge, this is something that is really hard for me to give up because I love rice but I know I have to do it. Where I come from (the beautiful country of Philippines in case you're wondering), people live and breathe rice. We eat rice with just about anything but I know that eating rice, as fluffy and as yummy as it can be, can also contribute to health challenges such as weight gain and increased risk of developing diabetes.

For my final task, this is something that is going to be very challenging for me because Indian cooking can be really complicated with the hundreds or even up to thousands of different kinds of spices they use for their cooking. However, I still want to learn how to cook at least a handful of them because I want to be able to feed my husband his favorite dishes and keep him happy. You know the saying right? The way to a man's heart is thru his stomach. Haha!

So there you go guys. What about you? Don't you want to do something that you've been really wanting to do for some time now for self improvement but has been delaying it? NOW is the time to start. Start with baby steps and stay on the right track and in no time, you'll find yourself get better more than ever!

Happy Sunday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis